Wellness Entrepreneur and Talk Show Host Nitika Chopra is the passionate, colorful and inspirational voice behind Your Bella Life – a lifestyle magazine with original content on living your best life and how to Let Go and Live Big. When folks scoffed at her desire to be a talk show host, Nitika set out on a journey in 2010 to create her own platform that bridged her passion for performance and self-help. For 3 years, Nitika hustled to build her brand while holding down a demanding full time job at an NYC real estate agency. Her efforts have paid off as today Your Bella Life boasts a team of over 30 contributors, Nitika has hosted several sold out events in New York City under the brand and in 2013 her dream of having her own talk show was realized when she was named host of a Naturally Beautiful on Veria Living Television. Nitika has come a long way since the humble side hustle beginnings of her brand. We connected with her to learn her secrets to success and what it takes to make the leap to doing what you love full time. If you prefer to listen to the audio version of the interview scroll down to the end of this post.
In this Interview you will learn:
- The most important thing to consider when deciding to make the leap from side hustler to full time entrepreneur
- How Nitika balanced working full time while building her brand and hosting events
- How gratitude can be a game changer for your side hustle
Tweetable + Pinable:
Connect with Nitika
Audio Only Interview
Nitika Chopra is a Talk Show Host and Wellness Entrepreneur. She is the passionate, colorful and inspirational voice behind www.YourBellaLife.com, the online lifestyle magazine she founded in 2010. Nitika is a certified life coach, a go-to resource for young women around the globe, and a motivational lifestyle guru to her readers and fans. In addition she is the host of the brand New talk show “Naturally Beautiful” on Veria Living Television. Growing up, Nitika battled debilitating health problems that made it difficult to walk with ease for many years. This challenge, among others, fueled her passion for helping individuals and has made her an empathetic resource.
Latest posts by Chivon (see all)
- From Free to Fee: How to get started and paid as a speaker - May 2, 2016
- Ready to hire a Virtual Assistant? Two rockstar business women share their best tips - April 18, 2016
- Ready to share YOUR side hustle secrets? We’re hiring contributors! - February 29, 2016