Since the beginning of the year, I’ve been working on my biggest project to date.
It’s a project I dreamed up last year that represents why Secrets of a Side Hustler was created.
During the creative process I’ve been conflicted with simultaneous feelings of inspiration and apprehension and up until recently I wasn’t even sure if I could go through with it.
“What am I building?”
Pondering those four simple words helped me to get out of my head and focused back on you.
They ignited my desire to look fear in the face and reminded me that each of YOU are building something special as well.
So..what am I building you ask?
I’m building something special for our side hustle community.
Something that I hope inspires you to not give up on your goals.
It takes a lot of grit and grace to build a business part time and I wanted to provide more opportunities for you to get the resources, connections and inspiration to take what you’re doing to the next level.
From September 13-19th I invite YOU to join me at the first ever Side Hustle Week – The first event of its kind created to inspire, mentor and connect side hustlers and folks who are making things happen.
Part celebration of entrepreneurship, part education and encouragement for folks who are growing a business on the side, Side Hustle Week was created to recognize the growing movement of ‘side hustling’ and to connect you to a supportive community who understand your daily grind.
From September 13-19th there will be 4 live events in our HQ city of Toronto + 2 online events (and possibly a few more) for our International side hustling community members.
What can you expect? Our live events include:
- A unique networking and BYOB (Bring Your Own Book) Book Swap inside a Bank Vault in downtown Toronto
- A mentorship mastermind with 4 award winning North American entrepreneurs, including a fireside chat with one of the top entrepreneurs in Canada
- An event hosted by an OWN Canada Producer designed to help you tap into your inner media magnet and teach you how to connect and pitch to the media
- And….a Pitch Competition for side hustlers to win a $500 cash prize to give your business a boost.
For our online events, you can expect a special edition of #sidehustlechat, periscopes of behind the scenes of the events and a few more surprises.
Whether you’re in Toronto or abroad I hope you join us for 7 days of hustle!
My hope for Side Hustle Week is that it will inspire, educate and motivate all that participate to keep focused on what YOU’RE building.
Tickets are available NOW and if want to join us for the entire week, you’re in luck because Full Access Passes are available at a special rate until August 23rd. Not only will you get access to all of the events as a VIP, but you’ll also receive our complimentary Secrets of a Side Hustler Notebook, Planner and access to extra networking events with our speakers.
Can’t attend every event? Not to worry because you can also purchase tickets for the different sessions and don’t forget about the online events too!
Hop on over to www.sidehustleweek.com for the details and to register!
Latest posts by Chivon (see all)
- From Free to Fee: How to get started and paid as a speaker - May 2, 2016
- Ready to hire a Virtual Assistant? Two rockstar business women share their best tips - April 18, 2016
- Ready to share YOUR side hustle secrets? We’re hiring contributors! - February 29, 2016